Supercharge Your Career With LinkedIn!
LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site. Founded in December 2002 and launched in May 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. As of 1 January 2011, LinkedIn reports more than 90 million registered users, spanning more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. It is estimated that the average users has a $100K salary, making LinkedIn a must for business networking or many kinds.
Every Social Network has something special. So is LinkedIn.
It became increasingly popular tool for HR and executive recruitment.
To find out how you can leverage LinkedIn for your HR purposes and to connect with key decisions makers, book in a Social Media Strategy Session now or sign onto our 7-day Basic Social Media Crash Course (FREE for a limited time - sign up on the right hand side of this page!) to get a taste of the D.I.Y. option.
Social Media vs Other Media: What Makes Social Media Special
Even though everyone can show you stats, Social Media allows you to know exactly what is happening and when. It may be disheartening to watch...
Delivered on time!
You can choose the timing of your message, even the audience! Imagine that - rather than trying to fit your message to the audience you can pick and choose person by person ...
Discover Social Media Benefits
|Connect with Eva-Maria|
Your Guide to Mastery
- Social Media for Accommodation
- Social Media for Speakers
- Social Media for Automotive Industry
- Social Media for Dentists
- Social Media for Education & Training
- Social Media for GrandParents
- Social Media for Hair & Beauty Industry
- Social Media for Home Based Businesses
- Social Media for Medical Specialists
- Social Media for Parents
- Social Media for Professional Services
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Social Media for Recruitment
- Social Media for Retail
- Social Media for Schools
- Social Media for Trade
- Free Social Network Marketing Course
- Facebook Profits
- 350 Tips for Social Networking
- Personal Branding Theme
- Bookmarking Demon